Note: DeePoon E2 Virtual Reality Display Glasses should be used with some High-performance Computers & Notebooks.
Suggested Computer Configuration:
OS: Windows7 8 ( Note: DeePoon E2 does not support Apple computers )
Memory: 2.0G and above
Graphics Card: Direct3D11(Nvidia GTX760 and above was suggested)
Best Computer Configuration:
OS: Windows7 8
Memory: 8.0G and above
Graphics card: Direct3D11(Nvidia GTX970/AMD290 and above was suggested)
Head fixing: T Belt
Face foam: Replaceable
Compatible myopia range : 0-400º
Content platform: 3D BOBO
Sense of immersion: A+
Display screen: for Samsung AMOLED1080*1920
Pixel response time: <1ms
Field Of Visual: 120º
Physical interface: HDMI 1.4B Mini USB2.0
Head Tracking: Sensor, gravity accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer
1 * DeePoon E2 Virtual Reality Display Glasses (Comes with HDMI & USB 2 in 1 Cable)
1 * Clean Cloth
1 * Detachable Head belt
- 【 120° Field of Vision & 54 ~ 74mm Interpupillary distance & 75HZ FPS Refresh Rate 】 DeePoon E2 combines optical amplification technology and image anti-distortion technology together,and owns amazing 120° FOV, which can offer wonderful immersive sense. Cover of range of interpupillary distance(IPD): 54 ~ 74mm.75HZ-Frame per second(FPS),much higher FPS than average performance.
- 【 Sumsung AMOLED screen & purer lens 】 Sumsung AMOLED screen,low afterglow,makes frame more fluently.Less harmful blue ray energy,only 2.7% of LCD,protects your eyes much better.High-quality Non-spherical Optical Lense,purer lens,made in Japan.
- 【 Independent DeePoon API 】Independent DeePoon API,can support programmers to develop more wonderful application.
- 【 Ergonomic design,more comfortable to wear】 Suitable with 16 types of face outline, more comfortable to wear and easier to adjust.Mould was made by Sweden S136 steel, has more stable quality.
- 【Supports Head Tracking & Compatible with 99% VR resource】Supports Head Tracking: Sensor, gravity accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer.Compatible with 99% VR resource. Note: Compatible with myopia range : 0 ~ 400°