Bulit-in Speaker, interface for High Definition Multimedia Interface and USB.
3 Button/Switch of Power switch, Shoot/Enter and wifi/Mode.
Wifi function, the user can operate or review via Android and for iOS devices.
Downloading APP SYMAX360, Connecting Mobile Phone by wifi and Sharing to Youtube, Facebook, Wechat, mailbox and etc.
Including a rechargeable battery, silicon case, shield and surf board mount.
Panorama: 360°Video and Photo
Image Sensor: 8Mega Pixels CMOS
Photo resolution: 3840*2160/3072*1728/2560*1440
Video resolution: 1920*1440P 30fps/1440*1080P 30fps
Optional Video Display: VR, Split-screen, Hemisphere, tile horizontal, Up-down flip
Focus: Fixed Focus
Video compressed format: H.264
APP: SYMAX360 APP in for Google Play & for Apple Store
Wifi Work for OS: Android 4.2 or up/for iOS 7.0 or up
System Requirement: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8
Hardware: Intel/AMD Dual-Core CPU or above
Storage: Support for Micro SD up to 32GB (Not included)
Power Source：3.7V Li-ion rechargeable Battery 1000mAh
1 * Camera
1 * Battery
1 * Camera Case
1 * Shield
1 * Silicon Case
3 * Bike Mount
1 * Adhesive Mount
1 * USB Cable
1 * User Manual(English)
There is a blind angle in panoramic display.
Panoramic video should be played in special player, such as Kolor Eyes and etc. If your video could not play in that player, please try to download the firmware Converter. http://www.andoer.com/SYMAX360_Video_Converter_1.1.0.msi
The charger adapter and for High Definition Multimedia Interface cable are not included.
TF card (not included) of Class6 or above is recommended, and a Class10 card is needed for video recording in professional mode.
- 360° Panorama video camera of 0.96 inch LCD monitor for Video recording and Photographing.
- 220° Fisheye of Super Wild-angle Lens, Aperture F 2.0 and Effective Focal Length f =1.1mm.
- 8.0MP CMOS image sensor, Movie Resolution of 1920*1440P 30fps and Photo Resolution of 3264*2448.
- Virtual Reality System, Support with Gyroscope. Support VR, tile horizontal, hemisphere display, video split-screen display and Up-down flip.
- Connect camera to a HDTV with for HDMI cable and display signals will be output to HDTV.