This is NEW and COOL product , use this 3D glasses , it is the best way to get into virtual reality world ! It supports 3D videos and VR games . You can search for “3D split screen” to find suitable videos to play , you can search it on Youtube .
You will not feel visual fatigue and dizzy even you use long time with the resin lens.
The 3D Glasses is made of ABS and spherical resin lens materials without stimulation plastic sheet that is environmentally friendly, fully enclosed designed.
The distance between the phone and the lens design can be adjusted so that it suits for people with different visions.
Convenient to use for watching at anytime anywhere whether sitting, lying or standing .
Product name: 3D virtual glasses
Image definition: 99%
Net weight: 250g
Material: Environment friendly ABS+PC , wearing belt : high quality nylon and PU
Lens: 42mm (diameter) aspheric optics resin lens (available for myopia 600 degrees )
Available phone system : IOS , Android etc
Available screen size: 3.5 inches to 6 inches screen
1 x VR 3D glasses
1 x manual
1 x glasses cloth
- NEW and COOL product , use this 3D glasses , you can enjoy 3D movies with your mobile phone when staying at home instead of theater , it is a small and cool “3D theater” that can offer you wonderful 3d experience , it seems that you are sitting before a private exclusive IMAX cinema giant screen . You can experience the immersive and fun and exciting world of Virtual Reality
- Available for 3.5~6.0 inches screen for almost all kinds of mobile phones (IOS / Android , etc) . It is easy to put your phones into the 3D glasses
- Use high quality ABS for the cover and 42mm diameter spherical resin lens for the glasses without stimulation plastic sheet , environmental, high quality, lowering down the distortion to the minimum when magnifying the images and providing wider view
- The T-shaped straps design is suitable for different people .You will feel very comfortable when enjoy the movie or game
- You can slightly adjust the position of the spherical resin lens by moving the button on the top of the 3D VR glasses so as to get a better experience of watching movies