Dive into the virtual world – you only need your smartphone!
Stand in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris, the Time square in New York or stroll along the beautiful and romantic Venice channels. Put on the Google (inspired by) cardboard glasses and go for it.
You ever wanted to discover the 3D world but you don’t want to spend too much money? With the Google (inspired) cardboards VR glasses it is possible now.
From the comfort of your living room you start into the next adventures, travel to remote countries or try one of the many free VR apps.
NEUES MODELL: New model: This version is the new, improved model (V 2.0) and can be operated with a press stud instead of a magnetic switch. It comes as well with a forehead pad for more comfortable wearing (not displayed on the photo)
A number of new apps work only with the new V 2.0.
Make a perfect gift while it’s on stocks – give away unforgettable 3D experience.
Google cardboard is a trademark of Google.inc.
- Suitable for smartphones (iPhone, Android) with diagonal screen size up to 6 inches (e.g. iPhone 6 Plus)
- Accessories included: headband for easy use. Including protective cardboard sleeve
- New and improved model (version 2.0) with push button instead of magnet. Original by Google cardboard inspired. 45 mm focal length
- Compatible with IOS/Android
- Assembled in 3 steps and ready to go. Download app – just put the smartphone in and the virtual world is ready for you