This new 3D VR GLASSES is specially newly designed for smart phones and can add great effect to the movie-going experience.
It can be regarded as your private 3D Cinema and bring you great game experience.
And, you can greatly enjoy the 3D movies or 3D games. It is perfectly suitable for students, white-collar worker or travelers, etc.
1.Open the front cover: pull the switch button at the top of the headset,and then open the top cover.
2.Start the App: open the installed APP Client(if equipped with Bluetooth handle,please connect it first),and enter into the right-and-left dual-screen interface.
3.Insert the mobile phone: insert the mobile phone into the device,and correctly adjust the mid-line of the mobile phone.
4.Helmet wearing: and adjust the tension of the 3 headbands to the most comfortable mode,please use it directly with glasses if myopic.
5.If there ¡s phonomenon of fuzziness and double images,please adjust the 2 pupil distance adjustment switches at the top of the device to ensure that the
observed pictures are clear and without double images. The lens fluctuate from left to right,and to the position with clear view.
1 x 3D glass
1 x Headband
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Instruction
1 x Universal Bluetooth Game pad
1.Please try to view the 3D movies or 3D games with high-resolution mobile phones.
2.Please choose HD videos with good 3D effect to view.
3.For more resources of 3D movies or 3D games,you can search it on youtube; you can search “Google Cardboard” app in google
play store or “VR game” and download the app to your smartphone.
- DIY Google Cardboard: Virtual reality VR mobile phone 3D glasses
- Offers you super 3D picture effect and wonderful feeling.
- Convenient to use: can watch at anytime anywhere whether sitting, lying or standing
- Suitable for Android and IOS smart phones within 4.0-6.0 inch screen size
- You can search for “3D split screen” to find suitable videos to play, you can search it on youtube; you can search “Google Cardboard” app in google play store or “VR game” and download the app to your smartphone