FD & OD Adjustment
The Focal Distance Adjustment and Object Distance Adjustment make Habor a universal glasses for its users. Adjust. your suitable focal distance by rolling the gear at a range of 55mm – 75mm, and adjust the object distance by pushing the button so as to get a stretch lenses ( perfect for users with myopia problems.)
Lens&Transmittance: 42mm diameter aspherical optical resin lenses
Cushioning material: Quality PU and Memory cotton,
Headband material: elastic nylon belt,
Simulation viewing distance: 3 meters to watch 100 inch giant display, Viewing angle: 85-95°,(Support Below 600° Myopia Eyes)
Phone Supported: Android & iOS smartphone Screen size from 3.5 to 6.0 resolution 1080P or above Phone Width 80mm, length 163mm.
About the black remote
Compatible with most of the recent Smartphones including iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, Samsung Galaxy Note 3/4, Google Nexus 4/5 and Sony Xperia Z2.
- 42mm Diameter Japan Technology lens, better view perfomance With blue coating film, the lenses of this headset can reflect the blue light of your smartphone, safeguarding your eyes. Large adjustable optical resin lenses reduce deformity and remove glare, preventing eye fatigue. Lens depth and pupil distance are fully adjustable so you can view without wearing glasses (under 600 degrees).
- Soft, adjustable elastic head straps with “pillow back” support and the goggles light weight construction reduce head and neck strain. (Premium Leather Face Ergonomic Head Belt Design)
- Universal: Suitable for all 3.5 to 6.0 inch screen, Put phone in, enjoy Movies and Games RIGHT NOW!( remove the EVA mat if the phone’s size is larger than 5.0 inch).
- Immerse yourself into another dimension with Giant Screen, split view 3D augmented reality.More than 360 virtual reality apps on Apple App Store and Google Play Store for you download to enjoy shocking 3D effect!
- IOS System: It needs to switch the side key to Ios direction to realize mobile connection due to the unopened Ios system. The C key is for self-timer and C/B for the volume up and down ,A for mute